Friday, January 23, 2009

Highly Suspicious


I've been a long-time listener and fan of My Morning Jacket. And they seem to get better and better with each album + tour. I really do love them and Jim James seems like such a nice fella. I've seen them on a few tours over the years and this week have now seen them twice in less than 24 hours and they are still spell-binding. Their older songs have a deep sentimental significance in my life.

But I have one hurdle that I'm struggling to get over.

Jim James [and possibly all of them] like their steak well done.

I just don't know how much I can trust someone who eats their steak well-done. I mean, he has the voice of an angel. He writes heart-felt and movingly beautiful songs. He sure can play, his band is tight, they like meat, but ... they eat their steak well-done??

1 comment:

mamacita said...

Jim James is my imaginary boyfriend. I can't bring myself to believe this story. What's your source?