Thursday, January 22, 2009

Growing Pains

So you know how I'm 'in training' for the Sydney Marathon? Well I've come up against my first physical hurdle. I've done something to my hip. My physio diplomatically told me it's quite possibly from carrying heavy handbags and wearing silly shoes.
I can't be sure. But whatever the cause, it's killing me. All I know is my physio has suggested I use a BACKPACK and wear sensible shoes.
I am, just quietly, horrified at the suggestion.
Then, to top it off, I've decided to grow my fringe out. So I'm moving from having thick bangs to a softer side part for winter.


But in between I've got to find something to distract from the shaggy growth. Suggestions? Colour? Accessories? A Perm?

2 comments:

Sally OG said...

you can do like reese witherspoon as (an uncovincing june carter cash) did in 'walk the line' and just clip that little buggar back (insipid face not included). or maybe like king diamond and wear a top hat.

Veronica Darling... said...

Perm! Big soft perm would be rad for naughty fringes!

It's nice to see your blog!